Wednesday, March 10, 2010

What if?

For all of us, our lives can change in an instant.  One instant.  Are we ever really prepared for something life changing or devastating.  When I think about all of the earthquakes that have been happening, I wonder what I would do if I were in their shoes.

What is amazing to me is how some of the people that I see in the midst of disasters have smiles on their faces and joy in their heart.



You know what that is, it's Jesus!


You have filled my heart with greater joy than when their grain and new wine abound.  I will lie down and sleep in peace, for you alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety.
Psalm 4:7-8


I would imagine that is one scripture that we can look to, and know we are loved and never alone.


Any favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment