Friday, March 12, 2010

Friday Feelings

Today I thought I would share with you how some of the people that I have been praying for are doing.  

Some of them are recovering from surgeries or sickness and from what I hear they are doing OK.  While some will take longer than others to heal, I think the emotional part is what is going a little slower.  Sometimes we don't like to face the reality that we aren't in control, and it can be very difficult to give the reins to someone else.  If you know what I mean.

There are a few names on the list that I pray for because I want the to come to realize how much they are loved by God.  I think they know, but I want them to really want a personal relationship with the Lord.

I think if they would only open their hearts, they would see all that God wants for them.  That's what I will be praying for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment