Friday, June 24, 2011

Finally finished

Well, we did it, we finished Revelation.


I have to say this was one of the best bible studies I have ever done.


I loved everything about it.  I think it was so good because I am at a good place right now and was actually ready to hear it without the fear that is usually associated with Revelation.


I can't imagine what it must have been like for John, seeing Angels, the Throne of God, being transported in the Spirit.


WOW!


It is truly beyond words.


Reading it, and discussing it as a group.  So many things that relate to the old Testament, and seeing how much God must love us to warn us, over and over.  It truly is his desire that we all choose him, but we just have to choose.


So many things just awe struck me, the descriptions of the beings in the throne room.  The description of the New Jerusalem.


And I saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God.  It was prepared like a bride dressed for her new husband.  And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, "Now God's presence is with his people, and he will live with them, and they will be his people.  God himself will be with them and will be their God.  He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and there will be no more death, sadness, crying, or pain, because all the old ways are gone."
Revelation 21:2-4

Now that is an ending worth waiting for!



No comments:

Post a Comment